The following publications have been written in the context of the Chair activities:
- Some properties of nested Kriging predictors,
Bachoc, F., Durrande, N., Rullière, D., Chevalier, C. (2017), preprint https://arxiv.org/abs/1707.05708.
- Gaussian Processes For Computer Experiments,
Bachoc, F., Contal, E., Maatouk, H., Rullière D. (2017), to appear in ESAIM: Proceedings and surveys, proceedings of MAS2016 conference.
- Nested Kriging predictions for datasets with a large number of observations,
D. Rullière, N. Durrande, F. Bachoc and C. Chevalier (Juillet 2017), Statistics and Computing, issn="1573-1375", doi="10.1007/s11222-017-9766-2".
- Poincaré inequalities on intervals - application to sensitivity analysis,
O. Roustant, F. Barthe and B. Iooss (2017),
Electronic Journal of Statistics, 11 (2), p. 3081-3119.
- Karhunen-Loève decomposition of Gaussian measures on Banach spaces,
X. Bay, J.C. Croix (2017), preprint hal-01501998.
- Variational Fourier Features for Gaussian Processes,
J. Hensman, N. Durrande and A. Solin (2017),
to appear in Journal of Machine Learning Research. Preprint arXiv:1611.06740.
One of the Chair activities is to develop opensource R packages that are latter available on the CRAN archive website:
- kergp: This package has been created during the DICE consortium and it is still actively developed.
- mixgp: This package under developement aims at building a kriging models with both discrete and continuous input variables. It should be available on CRAN in the next future.